Thursday, July 22, 2010

writing

Well, here I am, and believe it or not I am writing a blog. Wow it has been a long time, I kind of miss writing.
Yes I miss writing, it makes me feel so happy and free,
and I think sometimes it blesses others, and the words are plesent for them to see
For I try to make my writing pure, and in some way reflect God,
though somethings that mean so much to me, I suppose some might find odd.
I enjoied writing when I started this blog, what happened? I'm not sure,
but I figured I might not be consistent with this, for I've tried this type of thing before.
Perhaps if I can find a way to send it to others, mayby I'll write more.
Forr I think that writing is good for me, and it is also a way to honor The Lord whom I adore.
Well, I believe I'm winding down for now I have not much to say,
but perhaps I'll start writing again, until then have a great day!
As always thanks for stopping by Reader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home