Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All for the love of God

I sing for the joy He has braught to my soul. I sing for His healing my heart. I sing for the love He has showered up on me for Christ my King I sing. I sing for the love of God. All for the love of God. I sing for the glory of He who has saved me. I sing for the glory and love of God. I sing for the way that His endless grace, has covered me when I have sinned. I sing for the way that He teaches me and brings my Soul close to Him. I sing for the love of God above. All for the love of God... I sing for Salvation I sing for His glory and the beauty He puts in my heart. I sing for the glory of God. I sing I sing, and surely forever I'll sing of my Saviour and God. All for the love all for the glory I sing for the love of God.

1 Comments:

At January 23, 2008 at 10:33 AM , Blogger Lel said...

JBU Mark? With the guitar in California Dorm's lobby?

(I do know your last name, but some folks are sensitive about having that info attached to their blog)

Ann told me you were trying to get a hold of me. If you'd like my email, I can give it to you again: shiksa-one@hotmail.com

Hope all is well.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home