Monday, July 26, 2010

keep Him close

Well, we learned that our aunt Izzy whent to be with The Lord this morning. She loved Her Lord, and her Lord is Carey and I's Lord too! So, we shall see her again one day, Hallelujah! For we all three know Him. of course now, our Aunt Issy knows Him so much better than Carey and I do, as she has interd in to the fullness of His presents...
I am remembering the last words of advise she gave Carey and I when we saw her last. She was refering to The Lord, and she simply told us to
"keep Him close."
May God grantt us grace to do exactly that, and it is our prayer that you do the same my reader, who art so cared for and longed for by Our Lord. So, if I may let me say to you
"Keep Him close."
Thanks for stopping by friend, thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home