Tuesday, August 17, 2010

rain

As I type this little blog, a gentle rain is falling down,
and I'm thinking of the blessings that I'm finding all around.
First there is salvation for my Christ has saved my soul,
and then there is the once broken spirit from past disapointments that now He's making whole...
I find that I have plenty to eat, today I ate my fill,
and over all my helth is good, I've not needed to take a pill.
I have peace thats deep
and my soul He doth keep,
and He has taught me things that are sound.
My blessings seem to multiply like the rain drops falling down.
Thus I am thankful and thus I shall sing,
may my voice with melody ring.
And let this song of songs I sing
be glory, glory, glory, glory to The King amen.
Just some words that came to my mind concerning My God and King. Rain makes me praise Him, and I always think of the rain as His showers of sweet blessings that He sends down on his sheep. And thanks to Him and the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ, I am one of His sheep. SO like I said to God be the glory amen.
Thanks for stopping by reader God bless ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home