Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm in the mood to write

Well, I feel like I kind of have a handel on the sermon I've been studying for today,
Now I'm in the mood to do some writing, but I am unsure what to say.
I guess I could always write about His goodness, the goodness of My God,
Orr how I sometimes find the thinking of others to be so very odd.
I could write about my Carey whom I love so very much,
I could write about her a while for to me she means abunch.
I could write a poem about the straight and nerow, I could write how Jesus is the way,
Or I could make up a funny story, but I haven't enough time for this type of play.
I think that I'll simply write that today is a beautiful day,
and I am thankful that when others may be in a bad mood, well thankfully, it doesn't have to make my spirits gray.
I'm doing fairly well at making this poem rime,
although I'm not fully sure of it's perpose, I hope I'm not waisting my readers time.
Time is something I view as precious, after all, we only have this day once,
and now I'm out, for I can not find a rime for once.
So I guess I should have quit while in riming I was ahead,
for now my riming is almost over, and my creative battery is going dead.(figutivly speaking of course, my brane is not really power by a battery)
So thanks for stopping by my friend I hope you enjoyed your read,
and while trying to find one last rime, I just remembered I have some homemade bread!(Thank The Lord I wrote this, I may have not remembered otherwise!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home